You don't need a travel partner to say aloha to Hawaii. Head to Honolulu solo for a 6-night getaway at a well-rated hostel just one block away from Waikiki Beach. Splurge on shopping, dining and nightlife with the savings from staying at a hostel!
Hawaii Solo Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- Need different dates? Click the "Check More Dates" buttons below and adjust the dates to fit your needs
- After you click "View Deal", click the link for "Waikiki Beachside Hostel" and you can choose between a mixed or women-only dorm
- Best rates: March – May 2018
From Vancouver ($564 – $570 USD | $694 – $702 CAD):
From San Jose ($566 – $568):
From Seattle ($578):
From Portland, OR ($578):
From San Diego ($603):
From San Francisco ($630 – $640):
From Los Angeles ($653):
From Phoenix ($693):
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Waikiki Beachside Hostel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at the time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation (with bed in 8-person dorm): $564
The 1 hour bus ride from the airport to your hostel will cost around $3 each way. See Rome2rio for details.