Pack your bags and take the whole family to the incredible Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. Spend 6 nights exploring the massive property with almost a dozen pools, 3 beaches, and 21 restaurants. With legendary water slides and amazing on-site amenities, the Atlantis resort is the ultimate family vacation destination.
Bahamas Family Vacation Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between March and April, 2018
- The prices listed below include the daily resort fee
- Accommodations: 3.5-Star Atlantis Beach Tower (3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at the time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: The Bahamas
- Based on a family of 4
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights+hotel: $2,299 ($575 per person)
- Total cost for resort fees: $322.20 ($80.55 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $2,621.20
Total cost per person: $655.55
The resort is about an hour and fifteen minute bus ride from the Nassau Airport and will cost about $3 per person each way. For more information, visit Rome2rio.