Winter doesn't seem to want to end, so why not escape on a spring break trip to the Caribbean? There are great last-minute prices on trips to Dominican Republic, like this 5-night stay at an all-inclusive resort in sunny Punta Cana. Switch out dreary weather for warmth, sand, and bottomless piña coladas.
All-Inclusive Punta Cana Trip Timeframe: 22. Apr. 2018 - 18. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons or links below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between April and May 2018
- Some trips may fall over 6 nights to allow for overnight travel
From Fort Lauderdale ($621 – $672)
From Washington, D.C. ($720 – $792)
From New York ($728 – $829)
From Orlando ($746 – $797)
From Atlanta ($772 – $787)
- Accommodations: 3-star Natura Park Eco Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Meals & Drinks: All food, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? Yes; $10 tourist card available upon arrival
- Destination Insights: Dominican Republic
- Based On Double Occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation: $1,242
- Total cost per person: $621
The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the airport, which will cost about $25 in a taxi. Check Rome2rio for more information.