Luxury Costa Rica: 5 Nights From $601 W/ 4-Star Beach Resort With Casino, Breakfast & Flights—Reg. $700+!
Looking for a luxury beach getaway to Costa Rica? Fly to San José and spend five nights at a 4-star resort and casino in the beachside town of Jacó for over $100 off! Hit the beach, get pampered at the on-site spa, or try your luck at the casino!
Costa Rica Vacation Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between April and May 2018
- Let the page fully load once you click "View Deal"
- Some prices might change once you click through, but we've made sure to include the updated prices in the blue booking buttons below
- Accommodations: 4-star Croc's Resort & Casino (4/5 on TripAdvisor–Certificate of Excellence)
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Costa Rica
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Total cost for vacation: $1,202
Total cost per person: $601
The resort is about an hour and a half drive from the San Jose Airport. You can rent a car, arrange for a private shuttle transfer, or take a taxi or bus. Check Rome2rio for more information.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip. Keep in mind that rental cars in Costa Rica have high insurance fees.