Solo Trip: 4 Nights In San Juan, PR From $185 Round Trip W/ Nonstop Flights & Hostel!
Solo travelers, why not take a quick getaway to gorgeous San Juan, Puerto Rico? Wander around Old San Juan, take a tour of the Bacardi factory, and relax on the beach. This deal includes nonstop flights and a 4-night stay in a rooftop hammock with a sea view at a great hostel. Don't wait—book your Caribbean solo adventure today!
4 Nights In San Juan Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2018 - 14. Nov. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and December 2018
- Note: These are nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($111)
Nonstop From Miami ($117 – $166)
Nonstop From Islip, N.Y. ($136)
Nonstop From Orlando ($158 – $159)
Nonstop From Tampa ($197 – $212)
Nonstop From Atlanta ($209)
Nonstop From Philadelphia ($218)
Nonstop From New York ($236 – $256)
Nonstop From Raleigh ($236 – $276)
Nonstop From Washington, D.C. ($252 – $257)
Nonstop From Boston ($255 – $286)
Nonstop From Hartford ($277 – $319)
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: Rooftop hammock with a sea view at Nomada Urban Beach Hostel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Frontier, Spirit, American, or jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On One Person In A Rooftop Hammock
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $111
- Total cost for hostel: $74
Total cost for vacation: $185
Tags: passport free foodie last minute summer vacation scuba diving snorkeling city trip beach Caribbean flying solo early bird bucket list solo travel summer 2018 August September October November cheap flights cheap vacation Deals