Solo travelers, why not take a quick getaway to gorgeous San Juan, Puerto Rico? Wander around Old San Juan, take a tour of the Bacardi factory, and relax on the beach. This deal includes nonstop flights and a 4-night stay in a rooftop hammock with a sea view at a great hostel. Don't wait—book your Caribbean solo adventure today!
4 Nights In San Juan Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2018 - 14. Nov. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and December 2018
- Note: These are nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($111)
Nonstop From Miami ($117 – $166)
Nonstop From Islip, N.Y. ($136)
Nonstop From Orlando ($158 – $159)
Nonstop From Tampa ($197 – $212)
Nonstop From Atlanta ($209)
Nonstop From Philadelphia ($218)
Nonstop From New York ($236 – $256)
Nonstop From Raleigh ($236 – $276)
Nonstop From Washington, D.C. ($252 – $257)
Nonstop From Boston ($255 – $286)
Nonstop From Hartford ($277 – $319)
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Accommodations: Rooftop hammock with a sea view at Nomada Urban Beach Hostel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Frontier, Spirit, American, or jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Based On One Person In A Rooftop Hammock
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for flights: $111
- Total cost for hostel: $74
Total cost for vacation: $185