4 Nights In Brooklyn From $325 With Luxury Loft & Nonstop Flights—Save 25%
Grab three friends and fly nonstop to New York City to spend 4 nights in a luxurious, bright, and spacious loft in trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn! Forget about staying in touristy and overrated Midtown Manhattan—Brooklyn is where it's at!
4 Nights In Brooklyn Timeframe: 6. Dec. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Check your itinerary carefully as some flights arrive in the early morning
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and March 2018
Step 2: Book Airbnb (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: Bright Williamsburg Designer 2-Bed Loft (Rated 5/5 on Airbnb)
- Airline(s): Frontier, American, United, jetBlue, Frontier, or Spirit
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on four people sharing
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $268 ($67 per person)
- Total cost for Airbnb: $1,018 ($254.75 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,299
Total cost per person: $324.75
The loft is a 10-minute drive from La Guardia Airport and an Uber will cost about $25 each way. Visit Rome2rio for more information.