4-Night Disney World Vacation From $450 W/ Park Passes & Stay At All-Star Music Resort—Save 60%
You can stop wishing on stars because we have found a way to make your Disney dreams come true! Grab this incredible deal for a 4-night Disney World vacation with flights, a stay at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, and 3-day park passes for the whole family.
Disney World Vacation Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How to Book
Step 1: Book vacation package
- Click the blue booking buttons below to see prices
- Adjust the origin city and travel dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and February 2018
Step 2: Purchase park tickets
Don't miss a visit to the most magical place on Earth! Undercover Tourist has a great deal on tickets for your Disney trip.
- Accommodation: 3-star Disney's All-Star Music Resort (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Varies by departure and date
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Transfers: Disney's Magical Express (included)
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Based on 4 guests
- Total cost for flights: $643 ($161 per person)
- Total cost for park tickets (2 adults, 2 children ages 3-9): $1,155.80 ($288.95 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,799.80
Total cost per person: $449.95
Please keep in mind that prices are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
Guests staying at Disney properties get a complimentary shuttle ride to and from the airport. While the service is free, you will need to book your shuttle in advance. For details click here.