If you or someone in your family has always wanted to go to Hogwarts, meet the Avengers, or traipse around Jurassic Park, then this is the deal for you. With one easy click, book flights to Orlando and a 3-night stay for four travelers—two adults and two kids—at a Universal Studios resort. You could be drinking butterbeer in no time!
Universal Vacation Timeframe: 8. Oct. 2018 - 6. Dec. 2018
How To Book
Step 1: Book Vacation Package
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between October and December 2018
From Atlanta ($200 – $218)
From Charlotte ($201 – $235)
From New Orleans ($211 – $218)
From Pittsburgh ($215 – $222)
From Cleveland ($218 – $257)
From New York City ($218 – $257)
From Houston ($234 – $253)
From Chicago ($236 – $242)
From Washington, D.C. ($241 – $274)
From Dallas ($248 – $266)
From Boston ($288 – $292)
Step 2: Buy Universal Park Passes
- Click the blue button below
- Select the number of tickets to match your party
- We've included an anytime use 1-day, 1-park tickets, but you can upgrade to multi-day or multi-park passes
- Accommodation: 3-star Universal's Cabana Bay Beach (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Documents: Valid ID
- Based on 4 travelers (2 adults, 2 children)
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for vacation package: $800 ($200 per person)
- Total cost for 1-day, 1-park Universal tickets: $517.60 ($129.40 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $1,317.60
Total cost per person: $329.40
Need A Rental Car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.