3 Nights At All-Inclusive Resort In Dominican Republic From $499 With Flights
Pirates, are you looking for a short and easy Caribbean vacation? Then you should book this all-inclusive three-night trip to the Dominican Republic. These prices will only be available for a few more days, so book soon!
3-Night DR Trip Timeframe: 23. Jan. 2018 - 18. Jun. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and June 2018
- Accommodations: 3.5-star Grand Bahia La Romana (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Meals and drinks: All meals, snacks, and beverages (alcoholic and nonalcoholic)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking.
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel document: Valid passport
- Visa needed for US citizens: Yes; $10 tourist card available at airport
- Destination Insights: Dominican Republic
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost of vacation: $998
- Total cost per person: $499
The hotel is about an hour and a half from the Santo Domingo airport. A transfer will can be arranged from $55. Check Rome2rio for more information.