SOLO Chicago Spring Getaway: 3 Nights From $328 With 4-Star Magnificent Mile Hotel & Nonstop Flights
Ahoy, pirates! Looking for a solo adventure this spring? Spend 3 nights in Chicago at a 4-star hotel with nonstop flights for an incredible price! Feast on deep-dish pizza, snap a selfie with Cloud Gate, or go shopping along the Magnificent Mile!
Solo vacation packages at the 4-star Warwick Allerton Hotel in March usually cost $600+! Book soon before these amazing prices disappear!
3-Night SOLO Chicago Getaway Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel in March 2018
- Accommodations: 4-star Warwick Allerton Chicago (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline: Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit and Frontier are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Total cost for vacation: $328
Your hotel is about an hour from Chicago O'Hare Airport via train and bus. One-way fare costs about $6. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.