SOLO Chicago Getaway: 3 Nights From $338 With 4-Star Hotel & Nonstop Flights—Save 20%
Ahoy, pirates! Looking for a domestic solo adventure? Spend 3 nights in Chicago at a 4-star hotel with nonstop flights for 20% off! Feast on deep-dish pizza, snap a selfie with Cloud Gate, or go shopping along the Magnificent Mile!
3-Night SOLO Chicago Getaway Timeframe: 6. Dec. 2017 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and February 2018
Step 2: Book Hotel
- Use mobile view to see the lowest prices
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- Click "Book" to see the final price
- Accommodations: 4-star Warwick Allerton Chicago (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline: United, American, Spirit, Frontier
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit and Frontier are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $63
- Total cost for hotel: $274.30
Total cost for vacation: $337.30
Your hotel is about an hour from Chicago O'Hare Airport via train and bus. One-way fare costs about $6. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.