Chicago is the perfect place for a getaway. Fly from multiple cities around the United States and spend three nights in a highly-rated four-star hotel from an amazing price. Check out the world-famous Art Institute of Chicago, dive into some deep-dish pizza, take a selfie with Cloud Gate and visit the Willis Tower Skydeck for fabulous view of the city.
Chicago Getaway Timeframe: 14. Jan. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and February 2018
- Accommodation: 4-star Whitehall Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airlines: Determined at time of booking
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Based on double occupancy
- Total cost for vacation: $392
- Total cost per person: $196
Please keep in mind that vacations are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire
The ride from the Chicago O'Hare airport to your hotel will take about 30 to 40 minutes by taxi. One-way fare is about $50. Alternatively, it is about an hour by subway and bus. One-way fare is about $6 per person. For more information, please visit Rome2rio.