Are you looking for a vacation, but have to stick to a tight schedule or budget? Then you should snag this ultra-cheap Las Vegas vacation. Spend two nights at the famous Luxor Hotel, conveniently located right on the Strip.
2-Night Vegas Stay Timeframe: 14. Nov. 2017 - 30. Apr. 2018
- How to Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and April 2018
- All of the prices below factor in the Luxor Hotel's $34/night resort fee
- Some trips may fall over four nights to allow for overnight travel
- Accommodations: 3.5-star Luxor Hotel & Casino (4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Airline(s): Determined at time of booking
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on double occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Total cost for trip: $186 ($93 per person)
- Total cost for resort fee: $68 ($34 per person)
Total cost for vacation: $252
Total cost per person: $127
The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from the airport. An Uber should cost around $10 to $15 each way. Check Rome2rio for more information.
Need a rental car?
Check out our rental car search tool to find a great deal on a car for your trip.