2-Night New York City SOLO Trip From $139 With Nonstop Flights & Brooklyn Loft Hostel
Get a taste of the Big Apple with this incredible solo deal. Spend 2 nights at a well-rated hostel in Brooklyn and enjoy the highlights of New York City for an incredible price!
New York Solo Trip Timeframe: 13. Jan. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
Step 1: Book Flights
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- You may have to use desktop to see the lowest price from some cities
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and March 2018
We've also found great prices from these cities:
Step 2: Book Hostel
- Click the blue booking button below
- Adjust the dates to fit your flights
- If you use booking.com, you will need to adjust the number of guests from 2 to 1
Prefer a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
- Accommodations: NY Moore Hostel (4.5/5 on Tripadvisor—Certificate of Excellence)
- Airline(s): Frontier, United, American, jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Based on single occupancy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
- Total cost for flights: $67
- Total cost for hostel (bed in 6-person dorm): $71.28
Total cost for vacation: $138.28
Your hostel is an hour away from the La Guardia Airport by public transit. A one-way trip should cost you about $10. Visit Rome2rio for more information.