The HolidayPirates Diversity & Inclusion Statement
HolidayPirates is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. We recognize that it is in our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of, and considers, all sections of society. Each employee will be respected, valued, and will be able to make significant contributions to the company as a result.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing inclusion and fairness to all in our employment and to not provide less favorable facilities or treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and/or paternity and maternity, race, ethnicity origin, nationality, religion/belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, no matter part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When HolidayPirates selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be on the basis of their aptitude and ability.
All employees will be given help and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organization will be fully utilized and we will maximize the efficiency of our whole workforce.
Our commitments are:
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which HolidayPirates believes is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
- To monitor and review the statement annually to ensure that equality and diversity are continually promoted in the workplace.