Have you been looking to take the ultimate American road trip? We've spied an awesome deal on campervan rentals for four or seven days with pickup locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, or Las Vegas. Get ready to hit the road for an unforgettable vacation!
Campervan Rental Timeframe: 30. Nov. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue button below to book
- Select the length of trip and mileage allowance that works best for you
- Travel between December 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018
- Blackout dates: December 19, 2017 – January 4, 2018
- Queen size bed & bedding
- Picnic/camping chairs
- Foldaway in-van table & benches
- Pots, pans, dishes, & cutlery
- 5-gallon water tank & sink
- Air conditioner
- Solar panel
- Solar-powered fridge
- Two-burner propane stove (with two free propane canisters)
- Accessories package—choose one from each category:
- A) USB charger, Aux cord, or solar shower
- B) Picnic table, GPS, or booster seat
Road Trip Ideas
Road Trip Ideas
There's no set itinerary and you're free to wander as you please, but here are some ideas to get you started!
Los Angeles Area
Head down the Pacific coast along scenic Interstate 5 toward sunny San Diego or go retro with a tour of Palm Springs area mid-century landmarks. Looking for peace, quiet, and starry skies? Head inland and take in the raw desert beauty of Joshua Tree National Park.
San Francisco Area
Pack your hiking boots and drive to Yosemite National park for massive waterfalls, ancient sequoias, and stunning vistas. That one complimentary bottle of champagne not enough? Head out to northern California's wine country and take a tour of the area's many vineyards, wineries and top-notch dining. Taking the one way rental from Los Angeles? Spend a few days enjoying the Pacific Coast Highway on your way to San Francisco.
Las Vegas Area
Pirates heading out from Las Vegas are spoiled for choice when it comes to scenic national parks: the otherworldly landscapes of Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park await to the north, while the bucket-list topping Grand Canyon lies to your south.
- Accommodations: Rental campervan
- Travel Document: Valid ID
- Age: must be 21+ to rent van
- Passengers: sleeps two; space for five can be added with optional rooftop sleeper ($25/day)
- Mileage: Depends on package; 500 – 1400 miles
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
- Cost for round-trip 7-day campervan rental (700 miles): $350
- Additional options:
- round-trip 5-day rental (500 miles): $325
- round-trip 7-day rental (1400 miles): $425
- one-way 7-day rental (700 miles): $425