Who hasn't dreamed of following in Ben Stiller's footsteps and wandering down the halls of New York's Museum of Natural History at night? Book a spot at the museum's next "sleepover for grown-ups," and you'll soon be facing down ancient mummies and dinosaur skeletons armed only with a flashlight...and a glass of champagne.
The next sleepover is February 15, but you'll want to buy a ticket before spots fill up!
Adults-Only Museum Sleepover Timeframe: 15. Feb. 2019 - 16. Feb. 2019
How Do I Book?
Click the blue button to buy your ticket on the museum website.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Champage, wine, and beer
- Gourmet buffet dinner, late-night snack, and light breakfast
- Live music
- Cots in the Hall of Ocean Life (must provide your own sleeping bag)
- Special presentations and movies
- Self-guided flashlight tour
- Live-animal special exhibition
- Access to special exhibits
What's The Price?
The tickets are $350, or $300 for museum members.
Don't Live In New York?
Check out our flight search tool to find great flights to NYC.
Photos sourced from: American Natural History Museum
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.