Over the last few months virtual tours and vacations have become increasingly more popular (and appealing!). Let's be honest, who wouldn't want to "travel" around the globe and experience these cultural wonders from the comfort of their couch?
While many of these virtual experiences have already been offered for free access, the travel company, Upgraded Points, is now looking to PAY an individual $1,000 to check ten of them out. Sounds pretty incredible, huh? We've broken down the logistics for you below if this sounds like a dream job opportunity too good to pass up.
What is the Job?
The idea behind this intriguing offer is that you, if selected for hire, will embark on ten different virtual vacations, and decide which of them is the best. UP will provide you will a large list of available tours from which you will select you ten choices. Throughout each of these experiences, you will be asked to fill out a form answering the following questions:
- Why you chose that particular place to explore virtually
- What you found most striking about the location
- Whether or not you would travel to the place based on the virtual tour
- Your overall experience with the virtual tour
You will need to fill out a form for each tour and complete them by July 30, 2020.
How Do I Know if I Am Qualified?
Applicants must have these qualifications to be considered for the job:
- An overall love of travel and culture
- A passion for art, exploration, and adventure
- Strong attention to detail – nothing gets past you!
- The ability and availability to take 10 virtual tours within a month
- Active social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a US citizen or permanent resident to apply.
What Will I Get?
- After completing the job, you will receive a $1,000 payment towards the real-life vacation of your dreams. (full-circle bonus points if you decide to visit your top virtual tour choice IRL, but it's not required)
How Do I Apply?
On June 30, 2020, UP will select and notify the most qualified winner. Keep in mind, they are looking for a high level of enthusiasm for travel and realistic availability to complete all ten virtual tours in one month.