Do you have an affinity for nature photography and exploring the scenic outdoors? Have you ever dreamt of partaking in a nomadic lifestyle; living out of a camper-van, driving from coast to coast and experiencing breathtaking views first-hand? Well this latest "dream job" oppotunity might be perfect for you!
Get Paid to Explore US National Parks Timeframe: 30. Sep. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
What's the Job?
The drink company ULTRA is currently searching for a "chief exploration officer," who will have the job of creating content while visiting national parks around the country. Ideally the winning candidate is someone who has a love for the great outdoors and is also well-versed in social media (being able to both capture engaging content and keep a channel active).
As if this gig didn't sound cool enough, you can also bring a friend, spouse, significant other, or even a pet with you if you want some company along the way.
How Do I Know If I'm Qualified?
Applicants must have these qualifications to be considered for the job:
- Has an affinity for outdoor/nature photography and/or videography
- Has deep appreciation for the joy that connecting with nature brings
- Willing and able to hike through national parks and other outdoor areas
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Must be 21+
What Will I Get?
- Through completing the job, the CEO will receive a $50,000 payment, plus expenses including gas money, a rental state-of-the-art camper-van, and beer to enjoy along the journey.
How Do I Apply?
Simply follow the link below and fill out the application form provided. Note that a 500-character prompt is required, so start getting creative with how you best want to tell your story!