New Orleans residents and visitors can one hour of free rides on Blue Bikes, NOLA's first bike sharing program, every day this month. (Any time spent riding beyond one hour will cost just 13 cents per minute.) We've even found some promo codes for up to $15 worth of free credit for existing Blue Bikes members. Explore New Orleans by bike, get fit, and support green transportation initiatives all at once!
Blue Bikes Free Rides Timeframe: 22. Sep. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
How To Book
- Sign up for free at Blue Bikes NOLA or on the Social Bicycles app
- If you're a new user, you don't need to add a promo code to receive one hour of bike rides for free each day
- If you're an existing user, you can get a free hour each day in September plus additional free credit by using the following codes:
- Monthly Plan: Use code BLUEDATMONTH18 to get a $15 credit added
- University Plan: Use code BLUEDATUNI18 to get a $10 credit added
- Reduced Fare Plan: Use code BLUEDATRF18 to get a $5 credit added
- To learn more about redeeming Blue Bikes promo codes, click here.