Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, pirates? You can win it by writing a short story about your dream ocean adventure. Airbnb is offering the trip aboard the Alucia -- the vessel used in the filming of Blue Planet II.
You'll be welcomed onboard and have the chance to actively participate in an ongoing research project – including a trip on one of the ship's two state-of-the-art submersibles. Get ready to blow your usual snorkeling trip out of the water by exploring the depths around Cape Eleuthera.
The trip will take place from April 4th – April 8th 2018.
Entries must be submitted by February 10th 2018 at 7 am EST.
Best of luck, pirates!
Spend A Night On The Blue Planet II Vessel Timeframe: 4. Apr. 2018 - 8. Apr. 2018
How To Enter
- Sign into your Airbnb account
- Click on the "Enter To Win" button on the Blue Planet II page (linked below)
- Write a short essay (50 – 550 words) about your dream ocean adventure – these essays will be judged on creativity, originality, and responsiveness
- Eligibility: Applicants must be 18 or older and hold a valid passport
- Flights to and from the Bahamas for you and your companion
- Transfers from the Nassau Airport to and from Cape Eleuthera
- Airbnb stays at Cape Eleuthera for the nights of April 4th and April 7th
- Two-day excursion aboard the Alucia from April 5th to April 7th including your room, all meals, and a submersible dive
- Trip is suitable for 2 people sharing a room