Alright history buffs, this one is for you! MagellanTV is currently looking to hire one US voter to binge watch 24-hours worth of documentaries featuring the theme of famous leaders throughout history (we're talking the good, the bad, and the ugly). In alignment with current political events, many Americans are looking to our nation's leaders now more than ever, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to freshen up on some historic events that would be better left in the past. With this gig, you can learn more our American backstory leading up to the 2020 elections, and make some cash in the process.
Score all of the deets below. Applications close October 5!
Binge-Watch Documentaries Timeframe: 2. Oct. 2020 - 3. Nov. 2020
What's the Job?
There are two main components for this job, which should all sound interguing for qualifying applicants! What you must do is:
- Binge watch all 24 documentaries on the list within 48 hours
- Post your experience and takeaways on social media after every documentary you watch, or host a livestream of your experience
- Go and vote! (okay not an official part of the job, but very important!)
How Do I Know If I'm Qualified?
Applicants must have these qualifications to be considered for the job:
- Has an interest or passion for history and documentaries
- Has an active social media presence across several channels
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be at least 18 years old
What Will I Get?
- Through completing the job, the winner will receive $2020 plus a one-year free membership to MagellanTV and a 3-month gift membership for two of your friends!
How Do I Apply?
Simply follow the link below and fill out the application form provided. Happy watching!