Do you have flights booked to Hawaii thanks to one of our deals? If so, you need to check out this expertly curated list of bookable activities that will make your vacation even more memorable!
We've included fun options for solo travelers, couples and families alike. Are you brave enough to go shark-cage diving or learn how to scuba dive? When in Hawaii... you should learn (or attempt to) how to surf! Get excited about zip-lining, whale-watching, or finally seeing an Polynesian show. It's all about having your own authentic experiences, pirates!
Need more recommendations and trip-planning advice? Pick up the highly recommended Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide.
For Groupon activities, we recommend viewing our coupon post to find codes that will save you money!
1. Go shark-cage diving in Oahu | For $87 per person
Climb down into the floating cage and spend time face-to-face with Galapagos, sandbar, or tiger sharks!
2. Go on a Sub Eco Scooter and Scenic Turtle-Watching Adventure in Maui | For $112 per person
Ride a self-propelled, eco-friendly submarine electric scooter amid colorful fish, corals, and sea turtles. Additionally, you can enjoy turtle-watching, swimming, or snorkeling, as well as work on your tan.
3. See The Garden Island from above on a Skyline Kauai Tour | For $110 per person
This 2.5 hour family-friendly tour will provide lots of memorable thrills!
4. Snorkel at the Molokini Crater & Swim with Green Sea Turtles from Maui | From $134 per person
Make sure to bring your underwater camera or GoPro for this adventure!
5. Make friends on an epic 2-night tour of Honolulu | From $328 per person
If you are a millennial, you will love this awesome Honolulu-based tour!
6. Enjoy the "HA: Breath of Life" show with FREE dinner buffet at The Polynesian Cultural Center in Oahu | For $80 per person
Save 10% when you book 10 or more days in advance!
7. Learn how to surf on the shores of Waikiki in Oahu | For $90 per person
Check learning how to surf in Hawaii off your bucket list!
8. Go whale watching on the Big Island | From $70 per person
Will you be lucky enough to spot a humpback whale on this 2.5 hour luxury catamaran tour?
9. Get your PADI scuba certification in Oahu | For $159 per person
Save $90 off normal prices! This 2-day diving course includes books, classroom time, rental gear, and instruction!
10. Purchase a Go Oahu Card to see and do as much as possible | From $69 per person
Click here to see the full list of attractions.