The Caribbean is waiting for you! We have found great deals on round-trip flights to Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago (normally $600+) between October 2017 and March 2018! Head to the pristine beach of Maracas Bay, take an eco tour of the Caroni Wetlands, or visit the many historical sites the city has to offer like Queen's Park and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Fly to Trinidad & Tobago Timeframe: 12. Oct. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between October 2017 and March 2018
- Make sure to check your itinerary as some flights have long layovers
We also found great prices from these cities:
- Airline(s): American Airlines, jetBlue, United Airlines, Air Canada, or Caribbean Airlines
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Documents: Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? Not for stays under 90 days
- Destination Insights: TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.
Tags: honeymoon fall getaway northeast east coast west coast midwest southeast pacific last minute veteran's day spring break scuba diving snorkeling beach caribbean family vacation flying solo early bird