Konichiwa, pirates! Ready for the perfect combination of modern technology and ancient culture? Head to Tokyo, Japan and explore the neon streets, stunning architecture and shopping! Visit the beautiful Imperial Palace or delight in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
Fly to Tokyo Timeframe: 10. Apr. 2018 - 10. Oct. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between April and May, and between September and October 2018
From San Jose ($450 – $497)
From New York ($477 – $481)
From Los Angeles ($479 – $518)
From San Francisco ($485 – $587)
Please note that some of these flights have long layovers. Make the most of them and visit an extra city for free! Learn more about China's 24-, 72-, and 144-hour visa-free permits here.
- Airlines: Air China, China Eastern, Philippine Airlines, XiamenAir
- Baggage info: Please visit our baggage overview for more details
- Travel document: Valid passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.