Fly To The Maldives From $787 Round Trip—Paradise Awaits!
Looking for a spectacular destination for that picture-perfect honeymoon? Check out these incredible flights to the Maldives on 4- and 5-star airlines between October 2017 and July 2018. Save big with this flight deal so you can splurge on the vacation of your dreams—trust us, you won't regret it!
Fly to the Maldives Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2017 - 31. Jul. 2018
- Fly to the Maldives
How to Book:
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- We recommend using a desktop to see the lowest prices.
Cheaper flights may be available on budget airline China Eastern for some dates.
Get ready for unbelievable white-sand beaches, stunning blue waters, and unrivaled snorkeling and scuba-diving opportunities!
What to know before booking your flights:
- If you want to experience a popular overwater bungalow or private island resort stay, you will have to take inter-island transportation via ferry and / or seaplane after landing in Malé, the capital of the Maldives.
- In general, the Maldives is a pricey destination! International airfare, island transportation, accommodation, excursions, and food add up to a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Flight Deal Overview
- Round-Trip Flights: Los Angeles, New York City, Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Houston, Atlanta, or Washington, D.C. to Malé, Maldives
- Layovers: You will have at least one connection. Some flights have long layovers, so please check your connections carefully before booking.
- Travel Period: October 2017 – July 2018
- Airline(s): Turkish Airlines (4-star), Qatar (5-star), Etihad (5-star), Aeroflot (4-star), Emirates (5-star)
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens: Yes, visitor visas are available upon arrival
- Destination Insights: Maldives
Please keep in mind that flights are subject to availability. Our deals are current at the time of publication, but may sell out quickly or expire.
Need a hotel in the Maldives?
Check out our hotel search to find a great place to stay no matter your destination. Whether you're looking for a luxurious hotel experience, or a budget break, you can find it here!
If you're on a budget, we recommend staying at a hotel close to the airport in Malé: Be aware that you will be in a city setting. You can take day-trip to nearby islands and return to Malé in the evenings—a convenient and very affordable base!
Tags: honeymoon fall getaway northeast east coast west coast southeast southwest pacific last minute wedding summer vacation spring break ecotourism luxury scuba diving snorkeling beach south pacific flying solo early bird bucket list