Looking for a spectacular destination for that picture-perfect honeymoon or fantastic adventure with friends? Check out these incredible flights to the Maldives. Save big with this flight deal so you can splurge on the vacation of your dreams—trust us, you won't regret it!
Fly to the Maldives Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs
- Prices may vary, but we've found the cheapest rates for travel between March and May 2018
From Los Angeles ($697 – $776):
From San Francisco ($718 – $807):
From New York ($744 – $928):
From Chicago ($752 – $807):
From Miami ($892 – $962):
From Boston ($949 – $954):
From Washington, D.C. ($975 – $986):
Get ready for unbelievable white-sand beaches, stunning blue waters, and unrivaled snorkeling and scuba-diving opportunities!
What to know before booking your flights:
- If you want to experience a popular overwater bungalow or private island resort stay, you will have to take inter-island transportation via ferry or seaplane after landing in Malé, the capital of the Maldives.
- In general, the Maldives is a pricey destination! International airfare, island transportation, accommodation, excursions, and food add up to a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
- Airline(s): China Eastern, China Southern, Turkish Airlines, Qatar (5-star), Etihad (5-star), Emirates (5-star)
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? Yes; tourist visas are available upon arrival
- Destination Insights: Maldives
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
If you're on a budget, we recommend staying at a hotel close to the airport in Malé: Be aware that you will be in a city setting. You can take day-trip to nearby islands and return to Malé in the evenings—a convenient and very affordable base!