Nonstop One-Way Flights To Iceland From $100—17 Cities For Under $245!
Pirates, make Iceland your next destination because these one-way flights to Reykjavik are too cheap not to book them! Drive around the Golden Circle, go for a swim in the Blue Lagoon, and see the Northern Lights! You can easily book a return ticket for about the same price or a cheap onward ticket to another European country! You should also check out our article on how to experience Iceland on the cheap!
Fly To Iceland Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between March and October 2018
- Note: The flights below are all nonstop one-way flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
Example Round-Trip Flights
- Airline(s): WOW Air or Icelandair
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Iceland
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW Air is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Looking for an affordable Airbnb in Iceland?
Check out our wish list to see the wonderful Airbnb options we have found in Iceland.