Fly Nonstop To San Juan, PR From $117 Round Trip—12 East Coast Cities For Under $279!
East Coast pirates, forget your passport and fly nonstop to San Juan! Explore Old San Juan, check out the street art in Santurce, and hit the beach in Condado. Hurry up and snag these cheap flights from 12 cities while you can.
Nonstop Flights To San Juan Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2018 - 14. Nov. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between August and December 2018
- Note: These are nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
Nonstop From Miami ($117 – $166)
Nonstop From Islip, N.Y. ($136)
Nonstop From Orlando ($158 – $159)
Nonstop From Tampa ($197 – $212)
Nonstop From Philadelphia ($218)
Nonstop From New York ($236 – $256)
Nonstop From Raleigh ($236 – $276)
Nonstop From Washington, D.C.($252 – $257)
Nonstop From Boston ($255 – $286)
Nonstop From Hartford ($277 – $319)
Nonstop From Atlanta ($169)
Nonstop From Fort Lauderdale ($121 – $131)
- Airline(s): Frontier, Spirit, or jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.