This deal is golden, pirates! Stroll across the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, grab some grub at the Fisherman's Wharf and take a cable car ride down the steep city streets of San Francisco!
Fly Nonstop to San Francisco Timeframe: 8. Nov. 2017 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below.
- Adjust the dates and origin city to fit your needs.
- Prices may vary, but we've found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and May 2018.
Note: These are all nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
Venture around the Golden City on your next trip! Get away for the weekend, or take a long break to catch up with friends. The choice is yours! You'll be California dreaming in no time.
- Airline(s): United, Frontier, Virgin, jetBlue, or Alaska
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication. Please note that Frontier and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a Hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.
Need something to do?
Here are some great deals on yours for your time in San Francisco. Check out this great deal from CityPASS, which gives you access to the famous Cable Car, the California Academy of Sciences and more! Explore the city and save some green on your next trip!