Fly To The Scottish Highlands From $462—See Loch Ness, Medieval Castles, & More!
Pirates, fall is the perfect time for a trip to beautiful Inverness in the Scottish Highlands! Try to spot Nessie at the famous Loch Ness, explore castles from medieval times, and climb the U.K.'s highest peak, Ben Nevis. The diverse Scottish Highlands are the perfect place for the adventurous traveler—book flights today to start planning the trip of a lifetime!
Fly To Inverness Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between September and November 2018
From Miami ($462 – $476)
From Boston ($487)
From Los Angeles ($487 – $493)
From San Francisco ($468 – $487)
From New York City ($464 – $485)
From Chicago ($494)
- Airline(s): Finnar, British Airways, American, Delta
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.