Winter is here and we know our pirates in the northeast are craving some sunshine! We've rounded up some incredible flights from New York City to multiple Caribbean islands (yes, the ones we've featured are open for tourism) with travel dates this winter and spring. Grab your passport and the sunscreen and replace the cold with a tropical breeze!
NYC to the Caribbean Timeframe: 13. Feb. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the dates, origin city, and destination to fit your needs
- Prices vary and the rates below are for travel between February and May 2018
- Airline(s): jetBlue, United, American, Norwegian, Spirit or similar
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: U.S. Department of State
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.