60% Off! Fly Nonstop To Martinique From $59 One Way & $189 Round Trip—Caribbean Beach Paradise!
Ahoy, pirates! It's time to escape to the Caribbean with crazy cheap flights to Fort-de-France, Martinique for over $250 off! Whether you're relaxing on the beach, trekking through a jungle, or getting a massage, Martinique is the place to be!
Fly to Martinique Timeframe: 12. Feb. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- Need different dates? Click the "Find More Dates" buttons below and adjust the dates to fit your needs
- Best rates: February – March and December 2018
From Providence ($59):
From New York ($59 - $80):
From Fort Lauderdale ($80):
From Providence (from $189 – $249):
From Fort Lauderdale ($209 – $259):
From New York ($209 – $298):
This island is filled with Caribbean flair and French influences. Check out Jardin de Balata or the St. Louis Cathedral. Why not head over to Distillerie la Favorite to taste some delicious rum?
- Airline: Norwegian
- Baggage info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel document: Valid Passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Martinique
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Norwegian is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.