Ahoy, pirates, arrr you ready for something new? Fly to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from an incredible price (normally $850+)! Using Kuala Lumpur as your base, you can fly to dozens of cities in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and Hawaii for unbelievably low prices on Air Asia or Scoot.
Fly To Kuala Lumpur Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2017 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and May 2018
While you're in Kuala Lumpur, check out the skybridge at the Petronas Towers and climb the stairs to the Batu Caves. If you're adventurous, take the night train to Penang, bus over to the Cameron Highlands, or head to the beautiful island of Langkawi.
- Airline(s): ANA (5-star), Qatar (5-star) United, China Southern, jetBlue, China Eastern, Alaska, or Virgin America
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Malaysia
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.