Ahoy pirates, are you looking to experience the beauty of Tuscany? Florence is filled with art, history, and culture. Its winding streets are lined with churches and museums that will transport you back in time.
Fly To Florence Timeframe: 9. Jan. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and November 2018
Want to visit an extra city for the same price?
Make the most of a long layover! You can either leave your bags in a locker to go exploring the city by day or spend the night there!
Check out the Galleria dell'Accademia, which is home to Michelangelo's ultra-famous statue of David. You'll also want to visit Il Duomo di Firenze, the massive cathedral that sits at the heart of the city. You can also plan a trip to the rolling hills of Tuscany and go wine tasting!
- Airline(s): Iberia, British Airways, American WOW, KLM, or TAP Portugal
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Italy
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination.