Singapore is the perfect destination for rest and relaxation! Spend your days admiring the beautiful green spaces and the billion-dollar botanical wonder Gardens by the Bay. These flights are normally $900 or more, so book now before these amazing fares rise!
Fly to Singapore Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between March and May 2018
- Some flights may have long layovers, allowing you to visit an extra city for free!
We also found great prices from these cities:
Enjoy stunning architecture, marathon shopping opportunities in giant malls or markets and, of course, sample some of the delicious foods from Singapore's diverse population. Head out to Sentosa Island for some of Southeast Asia's most stunning beaches which are just a quick ferry or train ride away!
- Airline: China Southern, China Eastern, Air China, United, or Xiamen
- Baggage info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel document: Valid passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Singapore
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a Hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.