Experience the beauty and many breathtaking sights of Iceland with round-trip flights to Reykjavik from the West Coast. Don't miss the Golden Circle or the chance to take a dip in the world-famous Blue Lagoon! Also, be sure to check out our article on how to experience Iceland on the cheap!
Nonstop Flights to Reykjavik, Iceland Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- How to Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between April and May 2018 as well as between September and October 2018
We also found great prices from these cities:
- Airline: WOW air, American, or Icelandair
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Iceland
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that WOW air is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Prefer an Airbnb?
We have a soft spot for Iceland, so be sure to check out our 10 best budget Airbnbs to see the gorgeous places we have found in the country.