Pirates, why not jet off to the Emerald Isle this summer? We've found some fantastic nonstop fares from Philadelphia to Shannon in Ireland starting at just $379 with checked bags and meals included.
This is a seasonal service which only runs from April to September and the best fares are for travel in April, August and September - ideal months to visit Ireland!
Shannon is the perfect gateway to the rugged west coast of Ireland and is less than 3 hours drive from Dublin, making it ideal no matter which sights are on your to-do list! The jaw dropping Cliffs of Moher are an hour's drive from Shannon whilst charming Limerick is less than half an hour away.
Fly to Ireland Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 30. Sep. 2018
- Click the either the booking buttons or sample date links below
- We've highlighted dates with the cheapest fares below but there are many more date and duration combinations available for travel between April and September 2018
- To search for your preferred dates, click the blue button below then edit the search using the pencil icon
More departures from Philadelphia
Apr 03 - Apr 10 Apr 07 - Apr 14 Apr 19 - Apr 26 Apr 29 - May 06 May 01 - May 08 Aug 15 - Aug 22 Aug 17 - Aug 24 Aug 22 - Aug 29 Sep 10 - Sep 17 Sep 17 - Sep 24 Sep 20 - Sep 27 Sep 23 - Sep 30
N.B. This is a seasonal route that only runs from April to September
- Route: Philadelphia to Shannon, Ireland
- Stops: Nonstop
- Airlines: American Airlines
- Baggage Info: 1 x 50lb checked bag included plus a full size carry-on
- Onboard Service: Complimentary meals and drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Ireland
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need A Hotel?
We like the charming Coach House Hotel, located a short drive from Shannon in Galway, the hotel receives great reviews from guests and rates start at just $102 per night over our travel period. If this one doesn't take your fancy then there are plenty more hotels to choose from on our hotel finder!
Renting a car is the best way to see Ireland, many of the top sights are difficult to access without your own wheels. Using our car hire comparison tool you can get a week's rental from just $99: