Fly Nonstop To Seattle From $77 Round Trip From Western US—Save 60%!
These nonstop round-trip flights to Seattle, Washington from the Western U.S. are available from a fantastic price! Get your feet on the ground and explore the city between February and April. Seattle is home to wonderful food, an exciting music scene and lots of world-famous sights like the Seattle Space Needle. Get packing!
Fly Nonstop to Seattle Timeframe: 15. Feb. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between February and April 2018
- These are all nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
- Airline(s): Alaska, United, American, Virgin America, Frontier or Spirit
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid ID
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit and Frontier are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Tours - Seattle CityPASS
Visit the Seattle Space Needle, head out on a harbor cruise tour and the EMP Museum—some of Seattle's top-visited attractions. Check out the city and save!