Fly nonstop to Chicago from 16 cities! Go for a ride at the Navy Pier, enjoy some authentic Chicago deep-dish pizza, and take in the city from the top of the famous Willis Tower! But don't tire yourself out just yet: there's still so many museums, galleries and shops to visit in Chicago!
Fly Nonstop to Chicago Timeframe: 6. Dec. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between December 2017 and March 2018
Note: These are all nonstop flights. Cheaper flights with layovers may be available.
- Airlines: Frontier, Spirit, United, or American
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Documents: Valid ID
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Frontier and Spirit are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.
Looking for something to do?
Check out CityPass Chicago: save 50% on some of Chicago's hottest museums and attractions!
Tags: under $100 fall getaway northeast foodie east coast west coast midwest southeast southwest pacific rocky mountain weekend trip last minute valentine's day mlk president's day flying solo early bird