East Coast Flights To Barbados From $75 One Way Or $186 Round Trip—Half Off!
Pirates, are you in the mood for a trip to the Caribbean? Grab these one-way or round-trip flights to beautiful Bridgetown, Barbados for over 50% off! Take advantage of the beaches, reefs, rum and relaxation in this tropical paradise.
East Coast Flights to Barbados Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- Need different dates? Flying from another city? Click the "Check More Dates" button and adjust the origin city/dates to fit your needs
- Check your itinerary carefully as some flights have long layovers.
- Best rates: March – October 2018
From Fort Lauderdale (nonstop $75 – $95):
From Miami ($95):
From New York City ($105):
From Boston ($105 – $123):
From Fort Lauderdale (nonstop $186 – $296):
From New York City ($247 – $366):
From Boston ($251 – $368):
From Washington, D.C. ( $283 – $389):
From Atlanta ($345 – $353):
- Airline(s): jetBlue, Copa, or American
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Barbados
Please keep in mind that flights are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.