Fly Nonstop To London From $306 Round Trip From East Coast & Midwest—Save 30%
Ahoy, East Coast and Midwest pirates! We've found some cheap nonstop flights to London, England this spring, summer or fall. See famous landmarks like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, visit one of London's world-class museums and galleries, or cozy up in one of the city's many pubs for a pint!
Nonstop Flights To London Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below to view prices
- Prices below are based on nonstop flights. There may be cheaper flights available with layovers.
- Need different dates? Click the "Check More Dates" buttons and adjust the dates to fit your needs at the top of the screen
- Best rates: April – May and August – October 2018
From Boston (nonstop $306 – $360):
From New York (nonstop $348 – $380):
From Chicago (nonstop $361 – $380):
From Fort Lauderdale (nonstop $395 – $430):
From Washington, D.C. (nonstop $476):
If you're looking to add a little magic into your vacation, check out the Warner Brothers Studio Tour – The Making of Harry Potter.
- Airline(s): Norwegian, Primera Air
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: United Kingdom
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Primera and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.