Fly To London From $311 Round Trip From East Coast & Midwest
Ahoy, East Coast and Midwest pirates! We've found some cheap flights to London, England for this spring, summer, and fall. See famous landmarks like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, visit one of London's world-class museums and galleries, or cozy up in one of the city's many pubs for a pint!
Nonstop Flights To London Timeframe: 20. Apr. 2018 - 25. Oct. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between April and October 2018
From Boston ($311 – $364)
From New York ($337 – $420)
From Chicago ($340 – $430)
From Orlando ($430 – $535)
From Fort Lauderdale ($445 – $519)
From Washington, D.C. ($478 – $504)
If you're looking to add a little magic into your vacation, check out the Warner Brothers Studio Tour—The Making of Harry Potter.
- Airline(s): Norwegian, Primera Air, WOW air
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
- Destination Insights: United Kingdom
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Primera, WOW, and Norwegian are budget carriers. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.