Fly To Shanghai, China From $371 Round Trip—Ride The World's Fastest Train!
Ahoy, pirates, grab this great deal on flights to Shanghai, China! Shanghai is a twenty-four hour experience full of neon nightlife, mouth-watering cuisine, and world-class shopping.
Fly To Shanghai Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2018 - 30. Apr. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and April 2018
Balance out your trip with a tour of Ming Dynasty-era Yuyuan Garden and a walk along The Bund, then get lost wandering the streets of Old Shanghai trying to find the best xiao long bao (soup dumplings).
- Airline(s): Xiamen Air, Air China, United, Alaska Airlines, China Southern, Shandong Airlines, Virgin America, or jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Visit our baggage information post for details.
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? Yes, with fees from $140. See details about Chinese visas here.
- Destination Insights: China
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a Hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.