Pirates, what could be better than Paris in the summer? We've tracked down some great offers for nonstop travel to the French capital, starting at just $301 roundtrip. If you're already planning your summer vacation then you can travel nonstop in July and August from just $420 too!
These flights are operated by a mixture of Norwegian, Level and Primera Air but all offer a full size carry-on as standard and offer nonstop service from Boston and New York to Paris.
Enjoy stunning views of the Eiffel Tower, quaint bakeries selling fresh-baked croissants and macarons, and beautiful art and architecture around the city.
Fly to Paris Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
- Click the either the green booking button or the sample links below
- We've highlighted dates with the cheapest fares below but there are many more date and duration combinations available for travel between April and October 2018
Departures from Boston from $301 (Nonstop July & August dates from $420 RT)
07 May - 14 May 04 Jun - 11 Jun 13 Jun - 20 Jun 04 Jul - 11 Jul 13 Aug - 20 Aug 23 Aug - 30 Aug 18 Sep - 25 Sep 27 Sep - 04 Oct 02 Oct - 09 Oct
More departures from NYC from $306 (Nonstop July & August dates from $465 RT)
17 Apr - 24 Apr 15 May - 22 May 03 Jun - 13 Jun 12 Jun - 19 Jun 11 Jul - 18 Jul 14 Aug - 21 Aug 28 Aug - 04 Sep 11 Sep - 18 Sep 25 Sep - 02 Oct
- Route: From New York or Boston to Paris, France
- Stops: Nonstop
- Airlines: Norwegian, Primera Air and Level
- Baggage Info: Full size carry-on included (checked bags from $44 on Level, $30 on Primera, $70 on Norwegian)
- Onboard Service: Meals and drinks onboard available for purchase, WiFi available on Level flights
- Travel Document(s): Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: France
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need A Hotel?
We like the Hotel Scarlett which enjoys a great location and receives great reviews from guests. Rates start at just $128 per night over our travel period, plus there are plenty more hotels to choose from on our hotel finder!