Fly to beautiful Okinawa, Japan for perpetually warm weather, rich culture, and laid-back island attitude. Go snorkeling in Kabira Bay and explore the coral reefs. Take a walk through the stunning Southeast Botanical Gardens, and then head out for dinner to try some delicious local food!
Fly to Okinawa Island, Japan Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2018 - 31. Dec. 2018
HOW TO BOOK
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
From New York City ($438 – $524):
From Los Angeles ($475 – $566):
From San Francisco ($548 – $667):
From Washington, D.C. ($558 – $713):
- Airline(s): Air China, jetBlue, Virgin, or China Eastern
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage info page for more details
- Travel Document: Valid Passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No
- Destination insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note: Some of these flights involve long layovers in China. Please check your flight itinerary carefully before booking. Visit China: Visa Free Transits to learn more about China's 72-hour visa-free permit, and think about taking advantage of a layover to explore China!