Pirates, you definitely won't want to miss out on this rare sale on round-trip flights to Oaxaca, the food capital of Mexico! Eat some tlayudas, enfrijoladas, and memelas, take a cooking class on how to make traditional specialties, or do a Mezcal tasting.
Fly to Oaxaca, Mexico Timeframe: 14. May. 2018 - 10. Dec. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking buttons and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between May and December 2018
From Dallas ($201 – $235)
From Houston ($249 – $277)
From Los Angeles ($259 – $309)
From New York ($262 – $334)
From Miami ($263 – $315)
From Washington, D.C. ($276 – $309)
From San Diego ($290)
- Airline(s): Interjet, Aeromexico, United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: valid passport
- Visa For U.S. Citizens Required? No
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.