Rare Sale: Fly To Oaxaca, Mexico From $249 Round Trip—Visit Mexico's Food Capital!
Pirates, you definitely won't want to miss out on this rare sale on round-trip flights to Oaxaca, the food capital of Mexico! Eat some tlayudas, enfrijoladas, and memelas, take a cooking class to learn how to make traditional Mexican specialties, or do a Mezcal tasting. With dates through October, you can fly to Mexico for your spring break, summer vacation, or fall getaway!
Fly to Oaxaca, Mexico Timeframe: 9. Jan. 2018 - 31. Oct. 2018
- HOW TO BOOK
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and October 2018
- Airline(s): Interjet, Aeromexico, United
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: valid passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required? No
- Destination insights: Mexico
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.