Why stay at home when you can be out exploring one of the trendiest and cheapest destinations in South America—Colombia. Fly to Medellín, which is home to beautiful churches, museums, and gardens.
Fly To Medellín, Colombia Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2017 - 31. Mar. 2018
How to Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and March 2018
Medellín is the second largest city in Colombia. Ride the Metrocable to see the city from a different perspective. Drink delicious Colombian coffee each morning. If you feel like escaping the city, venture out to Guatape (about 2 hours away), a lakeside town, and Santa Fe de Antioquia (about 30 minutes away), a charming colonial town. Climb the stairs found at the Rock of Guatapé for incredible views.
- Airlines: American Airlines, jetBlue, Spirit, Copa Airlines, Avianca, or Aeromexico
- Baggage Information: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Passport
- Visa for U.S. Citizens Required: No
- Destination Insights: Colombia
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Please note that Spirit is a budget carrier. Budget airlines offer cheap fares by reducing the number of amenities offered.
Need a Hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay no matter your destination.