Snag these cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia while you still can! Visit the Batu Caves, take in the view of the Petronas Towers from a rooftop bar, and devour the local street food. A few of the cheaper flights have long layovers, but you can take advantage of exploring another city like Xiamen, and stay for the night for as little as $38 while also breaking up a 12 hour flight. Kuala Lumpur is a hub for low-cost flights in Southeast Asia, so you could fly to another country for as low as $20 round trip.
Cheap Flights To Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Timeframe: 16. Oct. 2018 - 28. Nov. 2018
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking button and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between October and November 2018
From Los Angeles ($449 – $458)
From San Francisco ($490 - $509)
From New York ($495 – $497)
- Airline(s): Xiamen Air, China Eastern, China Southern & Air China
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.