Ready to scratch African safari off your bucket list? Fly to Johannesburg, South Africa during peak and shoulder season for over $500 off! Check out the Botanical Gardens, Kion Park, and Gold Reef City before heading out on a safari to view the gorgeous landscapes and incredible wildlife.
Cheap Flights To Johannesburg Timeframe: 25. Sep. 2018 - 13. Feb. 2019
How To Book
- Click the links below
- Need different dates?
- Click the blue booking button and adjust the search
- Best rates for travel between September 2018 and February 2019
- Note: Some flights may have long layovers, allowing you to visit a second city for free
From Washington, D.C. ($701 – $727)
From New York ($715)
From Los Angeles ($744)
From Boston ($804 – $859)
From Chicago ($830)
From Houston ($847 – $857)
Johannesburg is the perfect starting point for exploring South Africa. The city offers plenty of public art, well-preserved historic monuments, museums, and parks.
- Airlines: United, Turkish Kenya, American, British Airways
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa Required For U.S. Citizens? No
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.