Ahoy, pirates! Take a trip to Hong Kong from cities all over the United States. Visit one of the city's historic shrines, like the Tian Tan Buddha, shop at the Temple Street night market, and, of course, eat!
Fly To Hong Kong Timeframe: 31. Oct. 2017 - 30. Mar. 2018
- How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between November 2017 and March 2018
Please be aware that some of these flights include long layovers. Check your connections carefully before booking.
Due to the diverse history of Hong Kong, it has become Asia's melting pot, offering lots of fantastic food options. Take a boat tour around the harbor or get an aerial perspective on the Peak Tram.Deal Overview
- Airline(s): Asiana Airlines, Air Canada, China Airlines, Philippines Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Air China, American Airlines, United Airlines, ANA, EVA Air, or Hong Kong Airlines
- Baggage info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document(s): Valid Passport
- Visa for U.S. citizens required: No, for stays under 90 days
- Destination insights: Hong Kong
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a Hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay, no matter your destination. Whether you're looking for a luxurious hotel experience, or a budget break, you can find it here.