Sapporo is a dynamic city—think green spaces, wild nightlife, and great food. It's also the perfect base for exploring the magnificent wilderness of Hokkaido, where you'll find hidden hot springs, enigmatic wildlife and ample skiing and hiking opportunities. This is a fantastic deal, since flights to Sapporo are normally $1,000 or more!
Fly To Sapporo, Japan Timeframe: 17. Jan. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
How To Book
- Click the blue booking buttons below
- Adjust the origin city and dates to fit your needs
- Prices vary, but we found the cheapest rates for travel between January and May 2018
Notes: Some flights may have long layovers and some routes may also have more expensive flights available on luxury airlines.
Some of these flights involve long layovers in China. Please check your flight itinerary carefully before booking. Visit China: Visa Free Transits to learn more about China's 72-hour visa-free permit.
- Airline(s): Air China, China Eastern, China Southern, jetBlue
- Baggage Info: Please visit our baggage information post for more details
- Travel Document: Valid passport
- Visa required for U.S. citizens? No
- Destination Insights: Japan
Please keep in mind that our deals are subject to availability and are current at the time of publication.
Need a hotel?
Check out our hotel search tool to find a great place to stay on your next trip.